Monday, May 31, 2010

Finished Mittens

Thoroughly awesome. :)
IMG_3171.JPG IMG_3170.JPG

Okay... enough of this winter-wear nonsense, time for a tank top or two! I'm going to ignore the WIPs on my coffee table, and start something completely new! I bought the yarn and pattern for Flow a while ago, and it's time to justify that purchase. :)

(In other news, I think it was a library book that was causing a lot of my earlier misery. I picked it up again after dinner, and have been a snot-factory ever since. *sigh* Time for the neti pot again...)

4 comments:

LG said...

Hello Andrea! I love your finished mittens! Do I see right, is there a red stitch in the middle to recognize the tops? How clever from you!
Best regards from Buenos Aires to Canada, from Molly and Vik!

noricum said...

Yep, I put a little red "heart" in each palm. :)

karen said...

These are the coolest mittens ever!

noricum said...

Thanks karen!