Thursday, November 12, 2009

Art Show Flyer

I suppose that if I want my local friends/readers to come, I should actually let you know the details...

Local colour art flyer Nov. 2009

(Click through for biggy view!)

You're welcome to just come and look, or you can choose to shop. Whatever floats your boat. :)

I'll be hiding behind the sales counter on Friday and Sunday, if you'd like to say hi. (I can even pop out to comment on my art, if you'd like... they let me take the occasional break.) I'll also be doing the silk painting demo on Saturday morning.

2 comments:

sara said...

I would be there if I weren't here. I look forward to hearing about it.
My word verification: typhrofl makes me think Mary had the last laugh.

noricum said...

Thanks. :)

Hee! Definitely, on that word verification!