Sunday, May 17, 2009

I Hurt.

Oh boy, do I ever hurt. Various parts of me hurt, but the worst are my fingers. They feel bruised and swollen, and it hurts to close my hands into fists. *whine*

Note to self: When "clean the tub" and doing something potentially pain-inducing are both on the list, clean the tub *first*. It really sucks to clean the tub while in pain. "Order of operations" matters.

Hmmm... now, do I take some more ibuprofin, or do I try tylenol instead, to see if that works any better? :P

2 comments:

Bethany said...

I suggest a soak in your handily clean tub!

If things are swollen and you have to pick one, I'd go for the ibuprofen. However, I believe you can actually take both simultaneously, since they work by different mechanisms.

noricum said...

You can take both, but I think you're still supposed to stagger them... so you can take a tylenol before you're allowed to take another ibuprofin, but it's best not to take both at once. I could be wrong, though.

The tylenol this morning seems to have worked better than the ibuprofin I took last night. (Speaking of which, I think it's time to have some more...)

I didn't soak this morning, but I had a hot shower. :)