Monday, May 25, 2009

Harper is an ass

Aaaargh! Harper is back with his attack ads! I *hate* attack ads, and hate it even more that *Canadians* are creating them! Ironically, Harper is using American tactics to attack how Canadian Ignatieff is.

Dear Prime Minister Stephen Harper: Attack ads are un-Canadian. Please get your head out of your ass.

What sucks even more, is that this means that Harper is gearing up for *another* election! We don't need another election! No, you will not get a majority government, the people have clearly stated *twice* that they don't want you to have a majority government! Please get that through your thick skull, and try to *cooperate* for once, to make the government that you *do* have *work*! We don't need to be wasting taxpayer dollars on yet another election (or even worse, attack ads).

To everyone who feels similarly: If you have a Conservative MP in your riding *please* consider writing to him/her and expressing your distaste for attack ads and repeat elections! *Please*!!!!

PS: Feel free to post a version of this rant to your own blog/whatever... lets make the politicians *listen* to us!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Um, I think Ignatieff is an ass and would NEVER vote for him. I don't need Harper and his minions to do my thinking for me. I can manage that quite well by myself. ;>)

noricum said...

I don't care *who* you vote for, and I've never been a liberal supporter either. I just hate the attack ads, and think it's too soon for yet another election. I *do* think for myself, I just don't like being blasted by negativity when I choose to watch TV. (Or check my mail.)

Prairie Chicken... said...

I hate all the crappy junk mail I get during the lead up to an election. Even though my mailbox clearly states NO JUNK MAIL all the political BS still gets delivered. Theres some sort of legal junk mail loop hole.

noricum said...

I think it depends on the interpretation of your mailman... I have that sign on my mailbox now, and sometimes they deliver it anyway, and sometimes they don't. You could try putting a more specific sticker on your mailbox...