I told the bus driver to make sure our next one is a good one. We'll have temporary drivers for a bit, so that'll give him some time to find us a nice one. ;)
This is my own little soapbox. Disclaimer: It is not written by someone you think you know, but by her evil twin. Absolutely nothing said here is true. Everything, including the last statement, is a complete work of fiction. This blog is completely boring, and includes entries on when I last washed my dishes, how many pairs of socks I've crocheted, and the occasional rant. These are not the droids you're looking for. Move along.
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Riding The Bus
I ride the bus in the morning with a cool group of people! The bus driver, who is also awesome, was switching to another route... so we all got out our cameras!



I told the bus driver to make sure our next one is a good one. We'll have temporary drivers for a bit, so that'll give him some time to find us a nice one. ;)
I told the bus driver to make sure our next one is a good one. We'll have temporary drivers for a bit, so that'll give him some time to find us a nice one. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment