Thursday, March 15, 2007

Grey

It's grey and snowing... those little tiny flakes that take a while to accumulate, but are pretty dense when you get enough to shovel. Wet snow is heavier to shovel, but only because you end up with more on the shovel, I think.

Tonight is a new episode of Grey's Anatomy.

My step sister is coming over for her birthday dinner, as is my "third grandma". I may be late for dinner due to my eye appointent. I doubt my step sister cares one way or the other, and I plan on heading upstairs for Grey's even if she's still there when it starts. We aren't on the best of terms.

I might take a picture of my new frames today when I go in for the appointment. If I do, I'll post them. They're quite different, but I think they look good on me. I hope I don't change my mind!

No comments: