Saturday, May 01, 2010

Fibre Retreat

I'll be blogging the fibre over several posts... there's too much to cram into one post! Speaking of cramming, look at the ridiculous amount of stuff I packed for the weekend:
Packing Light?
I felt a bit better when my ride said she had the same problem. Then I saw what others were hauling into the lodge... I fit right in. ;)

Due to work commitments, my ride and I arrived relatively late. Most people had already set up in the common area:
IMG_2987.JPG IMG_2987.JPG IMG_2988.JPG IMG_2989.JPG IMG_2990.JPG IMG_2991.JPG IMG_2992.JPG

Here's the lodge that most of us called home last weekend:
IMG_2993.JPG

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'll be looking forward to your further posts on the retreat. and yes, I still have to send out the fabric panels to you. I am so slow at getting mail done that I can't believe it myself. I will put something extra in the envelope.

noricum said...

Don't worry about being slow... I'm really bad about mailing stuff too. I just wanted to make sure it hadn't gotten lost in the mail. ;)