Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Move Progress Update #1

I have a bunch of photos, and this post will be less daunting if I break it up into pieces. So here's piece #1.

Friends came over on Friday morning, and after a flurry of activity, the following had made it from the apartment to the house:

IMG_6019
Hide-a-bed couch, plus tons of boxes. (Many packed that morning! I am not going to be able to find anything until this is dealt with.)

IMG_6017
Wide bookshelf plus paperbacks (unpacked because we ran out of boxes). Note: I'll be replacing that wallpaper with something a bit better suited for a home office. (This used to be the "toy room" when my brother and I were kids.)

IMG_6016
Massive oak desk (plus a few more boxes in the background... containing books that didn't fit on the bookshelf).

IMG_6015
Deep & wide bookshelf/storage shelf (cubby areas hold file folder boxes and rubbermaid totes.)

Aren't my friends awesome?

No comments: