Monday, April 23, 2012

Asia In A Box

I started a new kitty painting tonight:
IMG_5745
Unless I finish her really quickly, this is the painting I'll be working on at the art show on the Sunday afternoon.

It's based on my own photo (of someone else's cat):
IMG_5567

Oh, and I photographed my penguins properly, and cropped and cleaned up the image:
AdelieV3
I've also got them in a frame now:
IMG_5741
Given that I'm probably not going to be printing new cards this time (mom's laser is in the shop being cleaned, and they don't print as well on my inkjet), I may actually be ready for the show! (Or I might make some magnets of the penguins... those print well on my inkjet. Plus I need to make labels. Maybe I'm not ready for the show.)

I feel like I don't want to overprice my penguins, but I also don't really want them to sell... I'd like to enjoy them for a bit first.

2 comments:

sara said...

Kitteh!!!

I really love those penguins and I can see why you would want to keep them around for a while.

You are such a talented gal!!!

noricum said...

Thanks! :D