Monday, June 06, 2011

Weird

I went to bed way too late last night, with a mild headache. I hoped the headache would wear off in my sleep, and so didn't take anything before bed.

Four hours later, still well before my alarm was set to go off, I woke up with a mild headache (still), and a feeling like "running would be awesome!"

I didn't test to see if I was feverish (the only reason I could think of that running with a headache after four hours of sleep would seem like a good thing). I decided I probably got too much sun yesterday, took a Tylenol, and tried to get back to sleep. The headache started feeling like a migraine (eyes sensitive to light), but I eventually got back to sleep.

My head still hurts, but the urge to run has passed. (I just took some more painkillers, so hopefully the headache will ease off again.)

No comments: