Thursday, February 04, 2010

Grandma's Amaryllises

One of grandma's amaryllises decided to bloom really close to the bulb.
Grandma's Amaryllises
It's funny.
Grandma's Amaryllises
It looks rather like a really big corsage.
Grandma's Amaryllises
One of the tiny bulb shoots that we've been nurturing has decided to put up a bud too.
Grandma's Amaryllises
I took these photos when I visited her last weekend.

I feel like I just wrote an elementary school level report. However, I'm working on not enough sleep, and feel like crap. Yesterday I went to knitting, and forgot to bring my knitting. If anyone has seen my brain, please let me know where I left it.

5 comments:

sara said...

No, no. Elementary school level reports always end with "It was fun. The End." lol

noricum said...

It was fun. The End. ;)

Heather said...

those pictures are wonderful.

noricum said...

Thanks!

starcakeastrology.blogspot.com said...

i want some of these!