Saturday, October 31, 2009

Today

The workshop went much better today... the instructor wasn't nearly as grouchy. ;) I was still up late last night, but my accumulated sleep debt wasn't quite as bad, I think. I don't think I yelled at *anyone* today! (Although, for some reason, everyone today brought their *own* rock salt, except for the two people who weren't around when I flipped on the one lady.)

When I got home today, there were three calls on the caller ID, none of which were for me. One wasn't for my neighbour either... there was a message confirming someone's appointment, and it wasn't anyone I knew. So I called the dentist's office back and let them know about their mistake.

The phone still has a faint smell, but after giving it a quick sniff, I think I can go back to using it again. (Yay!)

After I got home from the workshop, I managed to start my laundry, even though all I really wanted to do was have a nap. Once the first load was in the dryer, I set two timers for 50 minutes and lay down. I didn't wake up until an hour and a half later. Whoops! I sure am looking forward to that extra hour tonight, and not having to have my alarm set for the morning!

The Singing Revolution arrived in the mail yesterday, so I'll be watching it tonight, and dropping it in the mail for the next person on the list on Monday. (Canada Post doesn't work on the weekends, so I'm not really messing up the "only keep it one day" rule. If I don't sleep *too* late tomorrow, I'll walk across the bridge to the closest (but not my) post office so that it heads out bright and early on Monday.) Since I *have* to mail things, perhaps I'll finally get to some of that stack of "to mail" stuff I've been neglecting as well. ;)

Well, the timer beeped, so I'm off to put the last load in the dryer. I hope you're keeping well! (I seem to have a morning cough... not too sure what's that about, but I've started taking my puffer just in case.)

No comments: