Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gack.

Life is crazy. There's so much I'd tell you, if things would just slow down a bit. Like about the beauty of the few desk pieces that have their first coat of finish (which I should probably be buffing now, but there's no time), the cockroaches found in two of my neighbours' apartments, my new neighbour below me (whose mother doesn't let him talk), the silverfish I found in my apartment last night, the rugrats that came over and swiffered random locations of my floor for me, while also trying to pull the arms off my stuffed monkey, and chewing the wheels crooked on my toy car (long story about why I have a toy car)... my neighbour who is freaking out (in my apartment) over the roaches (*much* smaller than the NC behemoths), the CS forums that have a ton of posts on them (not that I'd blog about them, but they're work I need to do before bed)... promising to look after my neighbour's plants, cat, and mail...

...but back to reading forums. Perhaps I'll have time to chat tomorrow night...

No comments: