Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tasty!

While you're drooling over the last post, here are the previous three dinners.

Wednesday: It was *hothothot* on Wednesday. J asked me what I wanted. I said "something cool and light," so J took me to Ebisu for sashimi and zaru (cold) udon noodles with bonito soy dipping sauce. Okay... the first place J took me to for sashimi was nice, but this is *fantastic*. It's a tiny little place, but *amazing* food. I highly recommend it. :)

Thursday: It was hot again, but not *quite* so bad. So J made salad and bagels with smoked salmon:
Salad and Bagels
As you can see, J doesn't do anything in half-measures.

Friday: Friday we spent the afternoon at the beach, then picked up some *fresh* seafood on the way home. We started off with some adorable, feisty blue crabs:
Blue Crab
Yum!
Crab Shells
They may take a lot of work to eat, but they're *good*!

The second course was broiled bluefish:
Bluefish
Yummy yum!

Then finally some salad made from what was left over on Thursday:
Salad

No, I haven't weighed myself recently. Of course, I'm also walking more and snacking less, so hopefully it all balances out.

Five more minutes until the laundry needs flipping... it's such a hard life... ;)

No comments: