Monday, August 07, 2006

Exercise

Yesterday J took me for a bike ride through New York and Central Park.
Biking Though Times Square
Here's the route we took, approximately 21.5 km:
Bike Ride Path
(As always, click through for biggy view... select "all sizes" at the flickr page.)

Today J took me for a walk up a hill:
Uphill Walk

Yesterday seemed to exercise thighs, and today calves. Hopefully I won't huff and puff quite so much tomorrow. Or maybe the next day...

Update: J suggested I point out that we're now in Montreal... that hill isn't in Manhattan.

3 comments:

Deneen said...

Thank J for pointing that out, I wondered where the hell that hill came from in Central Park. Your posts are confusing the heck out of me lately;P

noricum said...

Sorry about that! Does it help that my life is confusing me some too?

Deneen said...

I'm happy things are going so well with you and J and you seem happy-so if you confuse me, it's okay. I would be confused also (if I were you).