Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sock Yarn Blanket

Sock Yarn Blanket
Another five squares done. :) Yep, I'm definitely back to working on this. It's *so* nice and relaxing... meditative almost. I can work on it while thinking big dissertation thoughts.

Unlike this other work in progress:
Lace
Hmmm... looks like boiled ass, so I guess I'm doing it right. This, however, takes too much thought... especially for a cold-addled brain trying to think dissertation thoughts.

Speaking of my cold... I'm feeling quite a bit better, but the draining continues.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How is J doing? Hopefully he escaped the cold...

noricum said...

J's doing okay. His never got as bad as mine (my immune system sucks), and now he's back to regular seasonal allergies.

Vera said...

The blanket is way cute and a nice use of sock yarn.

LadyLinoleum said...

Blanket is looking splendid!