Tuesday, July 18, 2006

You Should Be Jealous

I'm sorry to brag, but I've got the best boyfriend. He is kind and gorgeous and wonderful, and tonight he cooked yet another fabulous meal, this time with appetizers too. We started off with some fresh mozzarella wrapped with prosciutto, then some fresh mozza with roasted red peppers (yes he roasted the red peppers himself). Dinner was pasta with more roasted red peppers, roasted garlic (again roasted by J), artichoke hearts, fresh mozza, anchovies, capers... mmmm.

Mmmmmmm!!!!

Sorry... I'll stop bragging now... at least for this post. ;)

6 comments:

none said...

Sounds awesome!

hi, i'm natalie said...

I'm so glad for you! And, I am a bit jealous - that dinner sounds wonderful!

LG said...

E-N-J-O-Y!!!!

Anonymous said...

sounds great! I roasted red peppers last night for our salad too. ;)

Anonymous said...

Not jealous, as I am quite happy with my hubby. :)

But I'm glad you're happy and finding things to brag about! :) (much better than what I recall of a previous ex of yours...)

Jewels said...

It's so nice to see you happy and not lonely. Very nice!! Good for you girl.