Saturday, July 15, 2006

Tired.

I cooked my pizza for dinner for everyone tonight. It turned out good, and everyone liked it. (Except mom wasn't happy with the rice bread she had to use, but that was out of my control.) I'm happy.

Making dinner really wears me out for some reason. I'm taking the rest of the night off. Except for laundry... it turns out all the loads I did earlier were with a low water setting. I noticed when I went to fold stuff, and there was a large amount of soap on my orange shorts. :P Everything is getting an additional rinse and dry.

I'm knitting penguin again tonight.

The lunch bag is done and blocking... I'll post a photo when I have more energy.

Before dinner we went out to buy a new printer ink cartridge. On the way back we stopped back at the 7-11 that I remembered as having the best selection. It turns out it only had *8* flavours. I guess I remembered wrong, or things have changed. I had an orange and banana slurpee. (Orange on the bottom with a bit of banana on top... I hadn't ever tried the banana ones before, so I was curious.)

2 comments:

hi, i'm natalie said...

8 is still quite a few flavors. By me, I'm lucky if most 7-11s have 4 varieties - lots only have 2, cherry and coke. :P

How'd you feel about the banana? That's one of the flavors I like best.

noricum said...

Oh, that's such a sad selection. :(

Banana was not bad. It's not one of my favourites, but I did enjoy it in a small amount.