Saturday, July 08, 2006

Today

Flat Surface
This morning J got settled in. I even gave him his own flat surface. (Okay, the picture and chocolates are mine, but I've offered to move them if he wants.)

Then we washed Mini:
Mini
J said, "isn't this where you lie across the hood?"
Mini
To be fair, I got one of him too:
Mini

I like this photo of J:
John
(He's *mine*, ladies!)

After a nice nap and some lunch, we went out for a romantic stroll through the cemetary:
Walk in Cemetary
(J's caption: We contemplated our future together.)

Since Winnipeg is the Slurpee capitol of the world, and it was hot...
Slurpees with John
Aren't his eyes gorgeous? Here's a close-up:
Beautiful Eyes
(Again, I've called "dibs".)

Tonight we watched "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" that H loaned me. Great movie! (May contain nuts.)

Wishing you had a happy day too!
Lilies

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

See- it's not fair for you to flash his eyes at us if you have dibs! Sheesh, woman - play nice! ::wink::

Amy said...

Ooohh, what a hottie! I gots my own man, so yours is safe, but wow! Them eyes...

Deneen said...

He is a cutie-good for you!

Anonymous said...

Yum...Slurpees! He is tall, dark and handsome. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's yours, is he? I was thinking I might like to run away with him... ;)

LG said...

I´m so happy for you Andrea! Enjoy you two!

Check out my blog, there´s an "invitation"! ;)

Oh, but don´t look at the socks I knit... I found a pattern to knit them with 2 needles, and I´m glad... but compared with yours, it´s a shame... ;)

Sallie said...

He is seriously good looking! Wow!

Anonymous said...

You look like very happy campers!!! :-)

hi, i'm natalie said...

Great shots - he's definitely a hottie and you "sound" so happy, LOL. I love the car wash girl pic, too!

DAWN said...

Nice----here's to continued happy days ahead (raise slurpee cup).

LadyLinoleum said...

Loved Curse of the Were-Rabbit. Just awesome.

Nichole D. said...

You're a lucky, lucky girl. That mini ROCKS!! the handsome man is quite the added bonus, too. ;)

Anonymous said...

you sound so happy! i'm so happy for you :)

Cheryl:) said...

yes, he is gorgeous!