Monday, July 31, 2006

Really Old Stuff

I'm currently in Bloomington, Indiana. Here's some stuff I should have blogged about *before* the Flin Flon trip.

Here's a photo of my KnitPicks order, or, at least, the stuff for me:
KnitPicks Yarn
Thanks Sue! (About half of that is what I used my gift certificate on. I'm going to e-mail you a thank-you, but my book with your address is out in the car, and my e-mail program doesn't seem to be bringing up your e-mail address.)

Speaking of people I need to e-mail, Zoe, I'll be sending one to your mom too. (Same e-mail issue.) I'd be happy to make you a pair of socks. I'll e-mail details.

Back to more old stuff... I got some hand-me-down knitting stuff from H's mom. Lookie:
Knitting Supplies
Here's what's in the needle case:
Knitting Needles
And a close-up of the neat needle gauge:
Needle Sizer
I think that needle gauge will make a neat Christmas tree ornament. (I think the sizes are British.)

Also in the old stuff category, H and I showed J the display in the Geology building at the U of M:
J and Dinosaur
Aren't the trilobites cute?
Trilobites

3 comments:

Vera said...

Really cool stuff. Love the needle sizer!!!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Indiana! I have heard that if one must be in Indiana, Bloomington is the place to be. But I have still not made it that far south.

Yes, the needle gauge needs to be a Christmas ornament--great idea!

sheep#100 said...

Wow, cool!