Monday, August 01, 2005

Secret Sisters

What fun! I spend most of tonight (when I wasn't washing dishes or eating dinner) plotting ways to stay a secret for my secret sister. I tell you, it's going to be challenging!

In other fun news, "Drachenreiter" arrived! Paulina was really nice and bought it for me when she was in Germany. Thanks Paulina!!!

The latest pair of socks are done. I need a confirmation from Jess before I start her socks (prod, prod), so I guess I'll just have to start socks for me. ;)

I also snuck in another 1% of Weasley. (Dishes and plotting really cut into my crafting time.)

Oh... and good news at school too... I had quite a productive afternoon! Yay!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a productive afternoon yesterday. Here's hoping for many more! :)

Also glad to hear the Drachenreiter showed up. I guess book rate isn't all that slow at all. Glad I didn't pay the two-day shipping or whatever it was the clerk was pushing me to do, though, since it sounds like it got there pretty much the same time it would if I'd paid for that. It arrive in good condition still?