Thursday, August 25, 2005

Meme

Misfit tagged me a while back, so it's about time I responded...

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1. I hate having hair in my face.

2. I hate breathing "recycled air"... so I always need my nose out of the blankets, and can't stand another person breathing on my face.

3. I'm a very picky eater... in addition to having allergies.

4. When I sleep, I like to be in a cold room, and have lots of blankets. (I want to be warm, but breathing cold air.)

5. I will only swim in clear water, so I can see what's in it. For some reason, weeds give me the willies.

I have tons of idiosyncrasies, but I'll stop here. ;)

I think I'll skip tagging people... I think most have already answered this meme. If you haven't been tagged, and would like to be, however, consider yourself tagged. ;)

3 comments:

MrsFife said...

Thanks for doing that list! I'm with you totally on No.3. :D

Anonymous said...

the whole swimming in murky water is me all the way, too. i always think of that scene in "Stand By Me" when will wheaton gets leeches in his underwear after getting out of a lake. ewwww dirty water, look what you're capable of.

hey, you back in Tarheel territory yet or still enjoying the north country?

noricum said...

Leeches, weeds, fish that look like stones and kill you if you step on them (I watched a few too many nature shows as a kid... it didn't matter that "dangerous sea creatures" didn't live in northern Manitoba)...

Yep, I'm back in the land of the hot and humid. :P At least it seems to have moderated *somewhat*.