Tuesday, April 13, 2010

*pout*

I was supposed to go out with a good friend tonight who I haven't been able to spend time with in *ages*. We were going to walk down to a local cafe, eat dinner, and *visit* (either there or back at my place).

She has a killer migraine, and had to cancel.

Instead of having a nice walk, fancy dinner (with no prep & dishes), and a visit with a friend, I'll be eating leftovers, no walk, marking, and watching TV. (And she's having a migraine, which I don't think she wants either.)

Grump.

1 comment:

W.C.Camp said...

I get the pout thing - it is hard when you build up your expectations. Can't help you with the leftovers but check out my blog on walking. I write a lot of slice of life stuff which may be of interest. Hang in there, make a new plan and TRY to meet again!
W.C.C.

http://pjmonolog.blogspot.com/2010/04/take-short-walk.html