Saturday, October 04, 2008

Uh-Oh...

I *ache* all over... I sure hope I'm not coming down with something!

Well, I'm doing my laundry now, and have had a nice nap, so perhaps I can get caught up on a bit of blogging or e-mailing friends. (If no more posts appear, it's because I decided to cook dinner instead... I really should do that too.)

Owie... I hurt. Whine.

Just a general overview as to what is up with me:
• Life is *busy*!!!
• The help centre is crazy busy... I think I'm popular.
• I've been tutoring my student lots... three times per week, plus sometimes extra sessions. I'm tutoring him in two courses this semester.
• When I'm not tutoring in the morning, I'm sleeping. I can't seem to manage to get to bed at a reasonable time, and sleeping in on the off mornings is how I catch up.
• I haven't made any progress recently in my dissertation. That needs to change.
• The desk refinishing is progressing. Whenever I'm not otherwise engaged in the evenings or on weekends, that's where I am.
• Evenings and weekends have been busy too... visiting with friends, knitting groups, art club, a workshop, an alpaca farms tour...

Okay, now to upload some photos and blog them. :)

No comments: