Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wants!

Me... wants... Durrow! Now!!

*sigh* ...I keep telling myself about the great sweater yarn in my stash, but the longing isn't going away! ...must ...resist!

I put Durrow on my mental "to do" list when that issue of MagKnits came out, but then I forgot. (A poor memory can be both a blessing and a curse.) However, a blog I read linked to it, and now I MUST KNIT IT NOW!

I think I should pet my stash tonight, to remind myself that I felt the same way about other projects sitting there, and I really should do them first. I know of at least two sweaters in my stash, and both will be lovely when they're done.

But DURROW! Wants Durrow!

Why are there always more great projects than there is time or money for?

1 comment:

Sallie said...

This is a very cool sweater. I love the designs on the arms.