Monday, September 11, 2006

Ow.

My legs hurt. They don't seem to like sitting in an office chair. Or maybe something funky is going on with the weather. Or perhaps I ate something I shouldn't have. I don't know. But my legs hurt.

I think I will go for a short walk. Perhaps to Au Bon Pain, which I noticed had chocolate croissants for $2. I'm addicted to chocolate croissants. I became addicted to them in Barcelona when I was there for a conference. I figured it was okay... I had trouble finding things I could eat there, and was only there for a short period of time. It turns out they're commonly available in Monreal and New York.

Luckily my tightwad tendencies help minimize the waistline expansion. ;)

Today, however, I had lunch for $3, which means I have two $1 bills. That and the walk... too much temptation!

Oh well... if it doesn't help my legs, at least I'll have chocolate. ;)

No comments: