Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Blanket Explanation

There's a bit of confusion over my blanket, so I thought I'd explain. Yes, what I currently have is a triangle:
triangle

Once it's the right size, I'll do another three. Then I'll assemble all four with the top points together, like so:
Playing with the triangle
Except my triangles will, of course, end up all different.

I'm doing this to avoid having to wrestle an entire blanket sitting on my lap at the end. At worst, I'll only have a quarter of a blanket on my lap at any time... except during the final seaming, of course.

4 comments:

Deneen said...

Good idea!

LG said...

You should write a book! I like it very much how you explained the design! Can´t wait to see it finished, Andrea!

noricum said...

I think it would be fun to write a book, but I think I should finish my PhD first. ;)

Sallie said...

I like this very much. I can't wait to see it finished.