Saturday, September 23, 2006

Great T-Shirts

Heh, heh, heh! Katy (who is also doing a mitered square blanket) told me about Threadless, a really nifty t-shirt shop! She pointed out there was one with the slogan "Canada: Living the American dream without the violence since 1867". I couldn't help myself (the power of procrastination), and had to look around at their other t-shirts. Here are some of my favourites, and ones I had to point out to friends. ;)

This sheep counting one is adorable... I'm thinking my fiber-friends will get a kick out of it!

For Sale by Parents... perhaps this is what my mom needs to get rid of me? (Just kidding... she seems to like having me at home again.)

Take a closer look at the outline of Big Fish Wins... heh!

This fake panda is adorable in a bizarre way.

I wonder if cifarelli knows about Mob Musicians?

I *wants* a Hypotamoose!

Oh! Oh! And some nice boobies too!

Hmmm... I have a shrub that needs pruning...

I see this is where the R-rated unicorn tee came from. (I saw another student wearing it at the last conference I was at. Did I mention our conferences are pretty casual?)

And while I'm at it, here's another great t-shirt I saw in New York a week ago:
Homeland Security T-Shirt

Update: If only these two tees weren't out of stock!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh. I ordered DH The Communist Party one (he's Russian) and I have the Recycling one.

:)

Anonymous said...

My dad has that shirt!

Anonymous said...

Heh. If the Mob Musicians one had been around when I was still at Rice, I so would have owned it! ;)

Anonymous said...

The Boobie T-shirt is amusing (I don't like the color, though) but I'd prefer to have a T-shirt with some Great Tits on it. Then the message is totally conveyed by the birds. :-)

I don't know that anyone sells those, though. Not surprisingly, a Google shirt on "Great Tits t-shirt" didn't turn up anything I especially wanted to look at...