Thursday, June 16, 2011

Holy *Bleep*!

About 10:45 I heard a child *screaming*... it sounded like it was screaming for its life! Now, sometimes kids do that when they're over-tired and having a temper-tantrum, but it was coming from a direction where neighbours and I have had to call the cops before, for fear of a woman's safety.

I went outside, to see if I could find out where it was coming from. (It had stopped by the time I got outside.) When I got behind the house where there's been trouble before, the people on the other side of the lane also came out, and confirmed they had heard screaming from that house too.

I went back and called 911.

Sh!t likes that leaves a person all wound up! I hope the kid is okay. :( Sheesh... what is *wrong* with people?!

1 comment:

sara said...

I hope the child is ok, too!