Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tackling The "To Do" List

Monday, in addition to laundry, I tackled a minor task that's been on my to do list for a while: shortening my paint brushes. I like to be close to my acrylic paintings, and the long brushes keep bumping my shoulder. Using a short brush I like as a guide, and trying to keep important writing on the brush, I lopped off the ends:
IMG_4352
Much better! (Hmmm... I wonder if there's anything useful to be done with paint brush ends?)

Of course, now my brush case is a bit taller than it needs to be:
IMG_4353

It's also coming apart a bit:
IMG_4354
I fixed that first:
IMG_4355
(I feel like I should have brought it to the spinning and *weaving* retreat!)
IMG_4356
Much better!

After that much, I decided to leave the shortening to another day.

No comments: