Friday, November 19, 2010

Oh, The Weather Outside Is Frightful

And the sidewalks haven't been plowed yet. Since it would take me a ridiculous amount of time to slog down to Henderson with the way the sidewalks were, I decided to wait for the 20 (since the 60 runs often enough that I *should* have been fine). The 20 was only about five minutes late... but then I ended up waiting *25* minutes for the 60!!! According to the schedule, *five* buses should have gone past in that time. Even if they can't manage to be on time, it would be nice if they could at least maintain spacing. *sigh* With additional time lost en route, I'll be making up 26 minutes sometime.

I don't think any students missed me... anyone who would have come see me for help would also be contending with the buses, and I have yet to have a single customer.

I wonder how many of my students will be showing up for class this afternoon?

PS: It will be nice and toasty at the art show tonight, so if you're looking for something to do... ;)

No comments: