Monday, September 01, 2008

Brief Update

The wedding was *great*! Oh... and we stopped at a roadside stand for *tree* *ripened* *peaches*!!! It turns out I'm not allergic to them if they're ripe when picked! (Not that I was going to let an itchy mouth stop me... I make exceptions for tree ripened peaches.) I had a great time catching up a bit with my cousin M. I'm talking my dad into using some more of his points to fly her out for a visit... I haven't got to spend too much time with her, and I'd love to get to know her better. She's such a fun person! Y, on the other hand, is now happily married, and will be living in NY state once silly visa issues get worked out. Hmmm... perhaps I'll have to find a way to visit her around the time of NY Sheep and Wool? ;) (Hmmm... looks like it's still quite a ways... but at any rate, I can't afford a trip this year.)

Time for a shower... more later!

PS: Swatchy visited Niagara Falls. He'll be posting lots later too.

No comments: