Saturday, August 15, 2009

Ugh

I've been feeling like crap all day. At first I thought perhaps the feta *had* gone off, even though it looked and tasted fine... but it turns out my folks have the same bug. (Given that theirs started a bit after me... I might have given it to them. If so, sorry!)

In other news, I heard the new girls next door talking about the wasp nest... that would be the one that the cable guy discovered when he tried to install my cable. So I went over to my folks, borrowed some wasp spray, and we killed those suckers. (You should have seen the cable guy freaking out! I kept having to tell him not to swat at them, because they'd get angry and sting him if he did.)

However, the new girls and *their* cable guy were not so resourceful... and so they do not yet have phone service. (They moved in over a week ago! Why is it that I'm the only one able to get things done?!) I let them know that the nest has been taken care of. They were quite happy to hear about that.

Sounds like I should probably let the landlord know the wasps have been taken care of... I assume they contacted him.

Well, after that e-mail, I'm off to bed. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning!

No comments: