Thursday, August 07, 2008

Maggie Source

I found a source for the wonderful Maggie spindles like I have! I'm so excited, I just have to share it. ;) If you want a spindle that *loves* spinning, and is gorgeous in it's simplicity, click here to go to the Carolina Homespun page for them. :) (Mine is the bottom whorl one.) Everyone who tries my spindle, loves it, but I never know where to send them. (When I bought mine, I was told that the maker was thinking about stopping production, and I wasn't able to find anything on the web at that time.)

Update: I also found the homepage for Magpie Woodworks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that "Carolina Homespun" is headquartered in...San Francisco, Calif! I guess California Homespun just doesn't have the same ring to it. ;-)

noricum said...

Yeah, that confused me too when I was at their booth at Rhinebeck. I'm not sure if the company moved, or if it is named after someone named Carolina... or perhaps the owner was formerly from Carolina?