Sunday, October 31, 2010

All Better

This is what I didn't want to blog about earlier, but can now that it has been fixed:
Looks like some eedjit tried to force the front door to the building last night, and bent the latch. According to the caretaker, initially the landlord wasn't planning on coming to fix it until tomorrow, which meant that the building would be unsecured overnight. (The only way to get the latch to extend was to push it from behind with a screwdriver, which only worked when the mechanism was disassembled.) I sent him an e-mail with photos, and explained my concerns. The lock is now fixed, and I am happy. :) (Not happy that someone tried to force the door, but happy that all is now fixed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good heavens! I hope that you are in your own house soon!

Glad this one was fixed.