Monday, November 29, 2004

Doc

Well, I went in to see the doc today about why I've been so tired, and he said to fast tonight and do tests tomorrow. So I still don't know what's wrong with me. I'm debating right now whether to nap for the next 90 minutes before my meeting with my advisor, or try to get something done. I know which I *should* do, but I also know which I *want* to do, and they're not the same. :(

The doctor also thought my two frozen-skin-tags-turned-moles were funny, so now I have a dermatology appointment after Christmas... just what I wanted to think about all Christmas. That ranks right up there with the two fillings I have scheduled for between Christmas and New Years. :P

On the bright side, a friend and I are going out to see The Incredibles Friday night. She tried to watch it over thanksgiving, but the theater sucked (the speakers were broken), and the kid sitting behind her was noisy. Hopefully we'll go to a late enough show that we won't have the kids to deal with. The theater we're going to is nice at least... assuming we can find parking. From talking to other friends, I know at least one person in the credits, and it sounds like I may know more. Cool. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

frozen-skin-tags-turned-molesWhat are frozen skin tags?

As for the Incredibles...I may have to go on my own. Andrew's absolutely uninterested in seeing it, and most of my other friends have already seen it at least once. Maybe I can get my brother to go with me tomorrow night when we need something to do to entertain ourselves. *shrug*

-Paulina

noricum said...

I decided to do a full-out post about the skin tags. ;)

Well, if you're really stuck, you can always fly out here and watch the movie with us. ;)