Monday, September 10, 2012

Good Day!

Today was a good day. :) At work, I figured out how to do something that's had me stumped for a little bit, and it's before the deadline for the initial prototype, so that's even better. Then, tonight was the first night back at the art club for fall. :) I decided to start a silk painting design I've had percolating in the back of my head for a while:
Screen shot 2012-09-10 at 9.11.13 PM
(I do the outlines on the computer, where I can fiddle with the curves to my heart's content.) Can you tell what it is? If you can't, do you want me to tell you, or do you want to keep guessing while it progresses?

I hope you had a good day too!

6 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I'm 90% certain it's a penguin, but it could be an anteater. Not sure which one I'd like more.

Catlady said...

I wanna keep guessing that it might be a penguin... or a crane maybe...

Catlady said...

I suppose it could be a loon...

noricum said...

Catlady is correct... it is indeed a loon. (They are so awkward on the nest!)

Penguin is not a bad guess... they do have some similarities.

Anteater?

Anonymous said...

I could see from the head that it was a loon right away, but it took a bit longer to see what its body was doing (but I did figure it out). You rock!

H

noricum said...

Thanks H! :D